March 29, 2012

Mammoth and Bishop for our 5th anniversary


Driving home...
Love this name

frozen mammoth lake




Love of my life
Josh watching after this princess pug. Deogy (pronounced as if you are spelling D O G)
My beautiful purse!
cute!
Josh has an off site clinic in Bishop, Ca that he works at 2 days a month. H goes up friday night and works saturday and monday then comes home monday afterwards. They have stayed in a cabin before and so I went with him cuz he said it was so fun. Well... the whole thing fell apart and we ended up sharing a hotel room with a guy from josh's class. Also, this was our 5th anniversary. Super romantic!! I worked in the clinic with them half day both days. We drove to mammoth sunday to go for a hike around the lake. it was a little crazy but still fun. At least we got to be together.

I went to mammoth with them the next month also when they did get a cabin. It was way more fun then. I got my very first coach bag, and I love it. we went to some natural hot springs which was super fun! I had to go back with the Dr. and her boyfriend and their staff so I could work monday. there was some pretty crazy drama going on and it made for an interesting trip. We stopped at a japanese containment camp museum. It was pretty sad. The poor lady that we were with just found out she had breast cancer and was a little unstable. she made her husband take all their stuff out of the car and she was going to wait there at the museum for her daughter. The boyfriend (this lady's boss and friend) convinced them to stay until we got to a town. We dropped her off just before the I-15 and she apologized for ruining our trip. Super sweet lady . It was so devastating to see her go through such a heart breaking experience. I pray that she will respond well to the treatment and pull through.

No comments:

Background