March 29, 2012

Farrells Ice Cream Parlour


The Carpenter Family

starting on the left...Jed, adair, reid, liam, leona, jeff, andrea, steph, me, josh, breanna, casey, kapri, jeff, lisa, joe

Steph, me, josh, breanna, casey, kapri, jeff

The viking and the dragon. the birthday boys aka Jeff and Joe


Josh's mom grew up here in So Cal. She remembers going to Farrell's Ice cream as a kid. One just opened in Rancho Cucamonga so she drove all the way from utah to go with us. We were going to a combined birthday party for some friends from Josh's school so we were able to get reservations for that night (luckily because for weekends they were booked out 2 months and you had to wait 1-4 hours in line for a table. Someone reserved 50 but only had 30 so we got to take part of theres). We got the Zoo which is $50. we shared with 8 people and still couldn't finish it. It was so yummy though! They made these incredible balloon costumes for the birthday boys. It was such a fun experience and we were glad to have stephanie come visit.

1 comment:

mom carpenter said...

I was so excited to go to Farrell's. I love love love that place. Talk about loud and crazy!!! That's right up my ally :) I always have so much fun you you guys and all your friends. I'm so glad they always let me crash their parties.

Background