June 29, 2011

February and March







RUNYON CANYON, Hollywood, CA. Josh had a convention near LAX so me and my good friends from school met up to do a little hike in Hollywood. Celebrity sighting: Sue Sylvester from Glee. Sorry no picture :( i'm no paparazzi people!

We went bowling with some good friends.

Then we went deep sea fishing out of Oxnard on a boat called the Gentleman. We left our house at 3:30 am and drove over 2 hours to get there. I took some motion sickness pills before we got on the boat however it did no good. after only about 10 minutes on the boat I started getting sea sick. The fact that everyone on the boat smoked except for us did not help the situation either. I went into the little cabin and slept with my head down on the table. When we finally made it to our first fishing spot I fished for a while, caught a few red snapper and had to go back to put my head down. I slept pretty much the whole day and was only awake to throw up which I had to do over the side of the boat because the bathroom was DISGUSTING and made me have to vomit even more. however we did make quite a killing between myself, Josh and our friend Jed. We went home and josh and jed cleaned the fish and we had the most amazing fresh, homemade fish tacos ever! well worth the sickness.

Martha and Gus always have tickets to cool things. We got to go to the Lakers game with them and sit court side once and then they took us to our very first Dodgers game. They are huge fans so of course they also hooked us up with the gear. It was way fun hanging out and watching a real life professional baseball game. The first one I'd ever been too. A few weeks later we went to an Angels game but I cant find pictures. Thanks Martha and Gus!!

No comments:

Background