June 29, 2011

April was full of comedy!











We went to see a funny comedian for Martha's birthday but I can't remember his name now. Thats what I get for back blogging. all the comedians that night were super funny and we had a great time.
There is a comedy club near our house in Claremont that we usually get free or super cheap tickets for. We went to see a guy named Jeff Dye with my friends Monica and Tommi and it was HILARIOUS!
Some friends came over to out house to watch general conference and eat yummy food. It is so nice to be able to hear from our latter day prophet and other leaders of the church. We were spiritually fed and definitely physically fed as well. We love our friends who are now more like family and we love our faith. I am so proud to be LDS and I love the gospel more than anything.
The girls and I had our first beach outing together and enjoyed some much needed sunshine after all those months cooped up at school.

Josh's mom, Stephanie, came to visit for her birthday and we went temple hopping together. We went to San Diego just the two of us and then Josh was able to go to the LA temple with us the next day. Both were absolutely incredible and I'm so happy that I am able to enter into the lord's house and to serve there.

It was also my 23rd birthday this year! Josh and I went out for Sushi with a group of friends and then came back to our house for cake and ice cream. So many people came and I didn't get to take a picture of all of them. I'm so lame! but it was fantastic and I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.

No comments:

Background