June 30, 2011

June 2011






June was pretty busy for us. the last week of may first week of June we were back in good ol' Cedar for memorial day. We had a great time visiting with our families and friends. WE went to Zion hiking, and went to look for cool rocks with my parents out west of town. Mostly we just gorged ourselves on all the yummy food that we can't get in California.

I got my hygiene license while we were in Utah so when we got home I was able to start working. I don't have a permanent position yet but I've been doing temporary things and that has kept me pretty busy. It's nice to get a paycheck! I almost cried at the end of my first day really working as a hygienist and they handed me my check. I was so excited to finally have a career. I'm a professional RDH now and I couldn't be more thrilled! I've been working hard to find a job but things are pretty slow. Everyone wants experience and It's all about who you know so its been tough. I'm hanging in there and things are getting busier. I have faith that everything is working out just how it is supposed to.

Josh started his first semester of CLINIC! He's been seeing patients and actually getting to practice dentistry. He is nervous still but he's doing awesome! He's such a good Dentist already and he's getting better everyday. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work and accomplishments.


No comments:

Background