April 23, 2011

The Results Are IN!!!

I PASSED!!! I got a 97.5% on my clinical boards. I am positive I just forgot to do recession all together which was a max of 2.5 points. OH WELL! I'm so happy to be done with it all. It is such a huge relief to know that I don't have to go through all that again. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to support me and encourage me to do my best. I know that I wouldn't have been able to do as well as I did in my schooling if it weren't for My loving Heavenly Father. When I felt that I had done all I could do and studied as much as I could I would pray and put it in the lord's hands. It worked! Now I just have to send in my application to get my license and take a law and ethics exam and wait for my license to come!!! In about a month I will officially be Sara Carpenter RDH :) In the meantime I will try to continue to enjoy my time off of school and work. I have been reading like a mad woman and exercising a lot more. I've re-organized and re-decorated my house and spent some time with my friends. Life is good!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!

Background