June 1, 2010

Pictures

Josh and I getting our groove on at the banquet. I look like a creeper haha

I promise we were not drinking. We don't need alcohol to be this crazy!

All dressed up fancy. We LOVE our new clothes and we got amazing deals on them too

Dinner. Don't know what Josh was looking at haha. oh well he's still cute.

Alex and Mike. Josh's friend from school and his girlfriend who is also going to dental hygiene school.

Nichole, me, and Cindy at the SADHA convention in LA

Home made sour dough bread I made.

We went on the "its a small world" ride right before the fireworks show and we got a boat all to ourselves for a private cruise around the world. It was super cute and when we came out, it was dark and the fire works were going off right behind us. It was magical. We are so lucky to live so close to our favorite place. We have so much fun together there.

Standing in front of the Castle at Disneyland.

A not so good picture of us at Magic Mountain. It was so scary! The roller coasters there are definitely thrilling. I had my fill for the rest of the year though.

Brinja and I practicing our skills on our typodont in clinic lab.

Some of the girls in my class at our end of term 2 pool party.

Josh, Brinja and I at the oxygen bar at the CDA convention

Me, Suzanne, Ashley and Tania at the Senior's graduation.


Me and Susan, a girl from Josh's class, at the banquet for the end of their first year of dental school. We were excited about our twinner dresses.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You seriously look AMAZING Sara! I'm so impressed! And that dress is fabulous!

Background