June 1, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

Josh is such a sweet heart and he always goes out of his way to make sure I have a great birthday. This year he spoiled me a month early with a memory foam mattress topper for our bed. It is sooooo comfy, I love it! Then our printer was having issues so he gave me another early birthday present of a brand new cannon printer. It's wireless so we can print from anywhere in the house. Super cool! Then on my birthday he made me apple cinnamon pancakes and gave me a nice set of storage containers for the kitchen so we don't have to use old cool whip and butter containers. Then he gave me a super cute brown sparkly VAIO lap top. It's so nice, I can't believe how good he is to me. He is so cute too, he can't wrap very well and the gifts were to big for a bag so he wrapped it up in one of my quilts haha. I love this guy. Then we spent the rest of the day at disneyland after I got out of school and ate a fabulous meal at Cheesecake factory including some yummy cheesecake. Needless to say I had a wonderful birthday. My parents were able to come down the week before my birthday and they spoiled me too taking me shopping for a new dress, new shoes, and a new straightener and giving me some money to buy more clothes when I finished the diet. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful family.


Josh at The Cheesecake Factory. Don't know why he's making this face but I love him!

My yummy low carb sugar free cheesecake.

My delicious breakfast he made me. apple cinnamon pancake with sugar free syrup.

His lovely wrapping skills.

The storage containers he got me. The printer he gave me is in the back ground on the desk.
My new laptop!!

Sportin the Minnie ears at Disneyland. I got out of school at noon so we spent the rest of the day at Disneyland playing

No comments:

Background