June 1, 2010

HCG Diet









Josh and I took on the HCG challenge. It was probably one of the hardest things we have ever done but we are so glad we did it. I don't think we would have made it if we hadn't done it together. I didn't even want to do it but Josh needed to lose the weight for the army. I am so proud of us for sticking to it and following through. We both feel great and are so excited for our new healtheir selves. I lost about 23 pounds and Josh lost about 35. We lost several inches every where and had to buy a bunch of new clothes. I was having a hard time finding pants I liked so I took them to be altered and they look and feel great. We had fun shopping and rewarding all our hard work. It was a big life style change and although we eat pretty much what we want again, we are eating healthier and are more concious of our weight and what we eat. I have been exercising more regularly and trying to get into shape. We are glad that my mom and dad were so helpful and got us going with the diet, getting us all the stuff and then supporting us through it. They both did it as well and lost a bunch of weight and look FABULOUS. They were our inspiration. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Background