October 5, 2008

Western Interview



I just got back from my first Interview at Western University. It was awesome I love the school and I love the area. The Dean Dean Koelbl was awesome and very funny. The rest of the faculty and staff were very friendly and personable. Overall I think that the interview went really well . and I am excited to hear from them in December. One down and three to go. This week I leave down to Las Vegas on Wednesday and I stay with my good friend Landon and his wife Ashley. Then I fly out Thursday Morning at 6:30 a.m. and get to Philadelphia, at 5:15 p.m. where my friend Matt is going to pick me up and let me stay with him. He is giong to take me around Philly to the Rocky steps and get a cheesesteak. Then my interview is on Friday and I fly back to Vegas on Saturday. Then I stay at Landon and Ashley's house again and I fly to Pittsburgh on Sunday, for my interview on Monday. Its pretty crazy but it will be fun I am way excited because I have never been to the east coast before. Anyway that's whats going on with us. Carpenters Out!





1 comment:

Robin Sant said...

Way to go Josh. I am glad to hear your interview went well. Thanks for letting us know. Sara, thanks for the IM. We love you guys.

Background