October 28, 2008

Weekend Fun!

The last two weekends Josh and I have been doing some really fun stuff. Two weekends ago on Friday we went out to dinner, then bowling, and then to off the cuff. Then Saturday we went down to St. George to have the dealership where we bought our car for the 15,000 mile service. Then we went to the temple and afterward we went to lunch and to PetCo to look for salamanders. Last weekend on Friday we went to dinner at Wingers and then went to the Cedar High VS Canyon View football game. It was fun, Cedar was kicking CV's butt! We didn't stay for the whole thing because we went to Off The Cuff at 9:30 so we could get a good seat. Saturday we went back down to St. George and bought some tires because we already needed new ones and there was a grand opening of the tire company in Hurricane so we got a screamin deal. After that, we went to Santa Clara to a trail called "Barrel Roll" on the river preserve and went mountain biking. It was a lot of fun. It was really pretty there too, the views were breath taking. This is the first time we have been actually mountain biking on my new bike. I was still pretty scared and clumsy but I only got a couple scrathes and a 1 big bruise, but I didn't break anything and I am still alive so I am feeling more and more confident. Our Sunbeam class is getting to be a lot better. They are learning the songs and starting to behave better. It is so much fun, they say the funniest things. Well I guess that is all for now. We hope that everyone else is having some great weekends and enjoying the last of the good weather. Carpenters Out!




This is where I dropped my bike on myself and got all tangled up in it and cut my ankle.

View over Santa Clara

View towards Bloomington
(Bottom) this is a picture of part of the trail we were riding on.

2 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

Oh man, you two don't slow down do you! Looks like you are having a blast.

Robin Sant said...

Hey you are in big trouble. Coming to Hurricane and not calling. I think you two might have to be grounded, haha. Sounds like you had a fun time on the trail.

Background