September 19, 2011

The Job Hunt

So I have an amazing job at the best office every other saturday. But unfortunately it's only a half day twice a month and that just doesn't cut it financially so I'm still on the prowl for something else. I have been very blessed to have 3 different things pending. I had an interview last Friday in La Habra and then a working interview at the same office the following Tuesday. It was a little chaotic but I liked the Dentist and his treatment philosophy and the office was new and nice. Then I had an interview in Redlands on Wednesday and one of my favorite teachers works there part time also. the interview went pretty well and I have a working interview scheduled for next Friday. I also have an interview lined up at an office in Claremont very close to home that will be a great opportunity for growth from starting as a temp to eventually up to 3 days a week.
I also got a job at Western University, Josh's school, as an adjunct faculty. I will be facilitating an inter-professional case study group but only 4 times this semester and then some more next year. So things are going really well and I'm so excited to have so many opportunities. It is a little overwheming trying to decide which job to take and how to juggle all the days I already have as a temp and then part time jobs at different offices but I have faith that it will all work out just perfectly.

No comments:

Background