April 18, 2009

Graduation Surprise!

I received a letter in the mail from SUU today. It says " we are extremely proud of your academic success and are pleased to announce that you will be designated as graduating with honors at the Southern Utah University Commencement on May 2, 2009. In recognition of your academic excellence, the university will provide you with a medallion. The medallion is to be worn around your neck with your commencement gown so that those attending the ceremony will recognize your outstanding achievement." I am pretty excited, I wasn't really expecting anything so it was kind of a shock. I am so happy to be finishing up and to have this behind me. I'm working on applying for hygiene school right now. I got the application in the mail and got my personal statement written and am working on getting all the letters I need. I think its coming together really well and I have a good feeling about it. I'm looking forward to my interview and hearing back. There are 30 spots so I'm counting on one of those seats! Thanks to all our friends and family and all your love and support as we have been working to achieve our goals. We love you all and are looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Reagan and Caitlin said...

Hey! I just wanted to leave my blog address here so you have it and when you guys move we can still keep in touch!! It is reaganandcailtin.blogspot.com

I hardly ever update anymore, but oh well right.

Background