April 13, 2009

"Faith in God includes Faith in His Timing" -Neil A. Maxwell

We spend the weekend dreaming of the house we found in California. Our real estate agents got us pictures and we showed our families and envisioned all the things we could do to fix it up. We prayed and prayed and could just hear them telling us we got it....
Today they called and said we didn't, but we are the back up offer so if anything falls through with these people, we got it. So there is still hope but we are definately bummed :( I had just called to give my parents the news and was talking to my mother in law stephanie while I thumbed through the Desert Book ad. I found a page of cute quote stuff (my weakness ) and found the best quote by Neil A. Maxwell, "Faith in God Includes Faith in His Timing". What a perfect lesson for that moment. I needed to remember that and know that God has a plan for us. We are so blessed and have been give so much thus far and we know that things willl work out. They always do. The lord is still trying to teach me patience. Keep praying for us. If this house doesn't work out I'm sure there is something better out there. Anyway, Just wanted to share that with you all. Hopefully you were as touched by that thought as we were. Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great experience. Thanks for sharing it! We have quite learned that as well with applying for dental school! :) Hey that's so awesome about the Jazz game! You guys got to see a lot of important people! Love the jerseys!!

Background