July 19, 2011

Harry Potter



I'm pretty much in LOVE with the Harry Potter series. I've read or listened to all the books and I own every movie and watch them over and over. I usually don't like fantasy stuff but for whatever reason Harry Potter is my FAVORITE! I love the stories and the heroism and the love interests and friendship and magic and everything about it. I think the movies have been done so well and they have created such a beautiful "magical" world. I would love to go to Universal Studios, Orlando and visit their Harry Potter world. I know I'm a dork! the past couple of weeks leading up to the 8th and final movie, I watched all the movies consequtively and I fell in love all over again. Every day when Josh came home he would find me intently watching one of the movies. I read the last book earlier this year so that I would know what happened. I couldn't wait to see the final movie and I wanted to end the series by actually reading a book. We went Friday to see Deathly Hallows part 2 in IMAX 3D. It was incredible! the movie was fantastic and I am pretty bummed that its all over. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it whenever I want. So now you know, I'm a dweeb and I have an obsession with Harry Potter. If you haven't seen them, you should!

No comments:

Background