January 15, 2009

Happy 2 Year Anniversary

Two years already? It is funny to think back to when we first met and our first dates, dances and vacations. We had a lot of firsts together and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Josh was my first real boyfriend and I was his first real girlfriend and here we are, eternal companions and best friends and still going strong. We have so much fun together and we love our lives together. We couldn't picture ourselves without each other and we don't want to. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who helps me to be a better person. He works so hard and is so determined. I am so proud to be a part of his life because he is just amazing! I look forward to our 50th anniversary! I love you lots Joshy!


Our Tree near Josh's old cabin

On our way to Lagoon for some summer fun.

My high school graduation

Sweet Hearts Dance 04

Sadie Hawkins Dance (I Think?)

Just bein in love!

My Jr. Prom in the Limo my daddy got us

Another Dance with all my friends(what a nice boy friend)

Cancun with my parents for my senior trip

What dorks!

Another Dance he took me too. How lucky am I?

18 roses and 18 balloons Josh had delivered to my school on my 18th Birthday! How thoughtful!

In the Limo on our way to our honeymoon suite after our beautiful wedding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Two years! How fun! It is almost your one year sealing anniversary too. That is so neat, and so exciting! Congrats!

D Bulloch said...

I forget how long you guys have been together. I like the Sadie dance we went to and my date isn't in the picture yet. ha ha. We had so much fun in high school. Thanks for bein such a great friend. Love ya
D

Background