January 24, 2009

Graduation Announcments





Hey Everyone, Especially thos who are graduating from SUU in May! I just made some graduation announcments for Sara and I and I was wondering if anybody wants me to make them one for themeselves I will make you one and get it to you for way cheaper then the ones you can order through the school. I am going to be selling them for $1.00 a piece this will save you .55 cents for each invitation! (note that times are not right but they will be when I find the actual times)
Let me know!
joshcarpentero@gmail.com or 435-233-0684
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Robin Sant said...

Wow Josh, those announcements look great. If I could only make 1 suggestion. If you inserted your middle name. Just a suggestion. I bet you and Sara are looking forward to moving on to your next adventure.

Josh and Sara said...

thanks for the suggestion

Tyson and Shelise said...

Josh! Hey this is Shelise Dove (Millett), I saw you on Nikkis blog and wanted to see what you were up to. Looks like you are doing good congratulations on graduating thats great!

Whitney Shurtz said...

The two of you look so happy!! Its good to hear from you, i'm glad you found our blog. Congrats on graduation and dental school..that is super exciting! Hope all is well!

Keri Larson said...

Hey Josh, thanks for the info and congrats on getting accepted to school. We have talked about Army, and that may be our next choice, but I'm still a little scared about it. Who knows...hopefully we'll just get in to the air force and then I won't have to make another decision!

Robin Sant said...

Hi again Sara,
I tagged you on my blog. Read my blog and it will let you know how it works. Good Luck.

Amy said...

You've Been Tagged! REad my blog for more information!

Background