December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas. We spoiled each other so much it was crazy! We got gre at gifts and we were both so excited to finally get to open/use the things that we got. We started buying clear back in October so that we could pay for things as we went. We were almost more excited to give each other the presents we got than to open our own. It was crazy running around from house to house to open presents and shopping and everything else. We had a great time shopping the few days before Christmas in Las Vegas with my family and then on Christmas day we drove up to Provo to spend time with Josh's family too. We couldn't believe all the snow everywhere.Vegas still had a couple inches in some places and we hit some bad roads on our way up north. It was so pretty to have a white Christmas! We got to see Josh's Great grandma in Ogde n and also visited his Poppy and Grandma Noza in Richfield on our way home from Provo. We visited his Aunt Wendy in Heber and went to dinner with her and his cousins DJ and Brandee. We were happy we got to see so much of his family. I am overwhelmed with love for Josh and for our families. I can't help but feel extremely blessed and so grateful for all that I have been given in my life. I am especially thankful for my sweet husband. He is so thoughtful and loving and he does so much for me. I couldn't ask for more. We are both extremely satisfied with our Christmas this year and look forward to jumping on in to 2009. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!


Tess and my mom


The mountains just outside of Mesquite Nevada Covered in snow!


My little sister was trying to take this picture and she kept messing up so by the time we got this one she had already taken 5 and everyone was yelling at her and it was a disaster of a family picture but don't we just look so cute!? haha


Josh with the videos I bought him. It is our favorite TV series and he has been wanting it since we saw the first show almost 2 years ago.


This is me with my very own Ipod Touch!! Josh felt bad that I always get his hand-me-downs and he got me one with my name on it like his! What a Sweetheart!


My new Christmas jammies and the scarf my mama made me!


Joshy wearing his cool new sweater and holdin the iron gym my parents got him


Josh's dad snoozin


Josh's mom, great grandma and us in her cute little apartment.

No comments:

Background