November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, food, and fun! This thanksgiving is going to be our last one living in cedar and we are having a big get together with both of our families. My mom is so excited to have a house full of people she can hardly stand it. We are going to have some yummy food and lots of fun visiting. In the spirit of the holiday I thought I would just mention some things that I am thankful for...
  1. Josh, my best friend and my eternal companion.
  2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints and the blessings of the holy temple
  3. Our humble little apartment and all of our many comforts we have living in this country in this community.
  4. Our loving families who help us and support so much
  5. The freedoms and liberties that we have as Americans
  6. The opportunities that I have been given to get an education and pursue a career of my choice
  7. Our calling in the church to teach the sweet yet crazy sunbeams
  8. Our health and strength and able bodies so that we can do anything without problems
  9. Good friends that are great examples to us
  10. The atonement of Jesus Christ. What a wonderful blessing it is to know that we can be forgiven for our imperfections and that we can strive to become perfect like him through repentance, faith, and effort.
These are just a few of the many blessings that I enjoy in my life and I hope that you are all thinking about what you are thankful for at this time. Please be safe and happy and we love you all very much!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jacob Butler said...

Happy late Thanksgiving to you! Hope you aren't too tired from doorbustin'!

Background