September 20, 2008

Dental School Update

I thought a lot of you might be interested to know how the process of applying to dental school was going, so I thought I would take a minute to tell everyone. For those that don't know I applied to dental school in May and this time of year the dental schools start to contact you for interviews. I now have three interviews my first interview is Friday October 3, at Western University in Pomona, California. I am super excited to see the campus it is a brand new school and the I would be in the inaugural class if I were to start in the Fall of 2009. Sara is way excited about this one too because it is only 20 min from Disneyland. It is only 6 hours away from good ol' Cedar City so that is pretty cool. Then 1 week later on October 10, I have another interview in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at a School called Temple University. I am excited about this one because I get to stay with a friend (Matt Kelly) attending that school right now and he is going to pick me up from the airport and take me to get some cheese steaks and see the steps that Rocky ran up. Then on Halloween I fly to Indianapolis, Indiana to interview at the Indiana School of Dentistry, which I am super stoked about as well. Well that's it so far I will keep everybody informed as to how they go! Carpenters out!

1 comment:

Betsy Cummings said...

Pamona sounds good to me. I love disneyland too. We could meet there.

Background