July 27, 2009

Updates!

We are all moved in to our new apartment. We tried to unpack as little as possible so when we get a house it will be easier to move again. The Macklins spent the weekend here and helped us unpack and get settled. They were so much help and it was really nice to have them here. We all went looking at properties friday night and saturday morning to see 12 overall. We put in offers saturday night on most of them. We heard today that we just need to send a few more pieces of information and we have one!!! It was the one that my family and I liked the most. It didn't have the most ideal back yard for josh but its the biggest one we saw and also one of the cheapest. We are so excited and are hoping that this time things will go quickly and smoothly. Also I sent an email to the dental hygiene school verifying our new address and asurring the advisor I was still interested. Less than an hour later I got a phone call from her saying that she wanted to set up an interview for next friday!! I am so excited. I keep trying to go over the things I want to say in my head. I hope that I do well. I want it so much I'm sure I will be fine. So far things are going well here. We like our apartment and are looking forward to getting our house! Keep us in your prayers and we will do the same for all of you. We miss everyone already and can't wait for some visitors!

3 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

Wow, lots going on. Good luck with everything!

mom carpenter said...

Oh, I am so excited that things are going well for you. Good things come to those who wait. I said my prayers this morning and you guys were in it. I will come as soon as I can. I love you both and only with the best for you. Good luck Josh on your White coat ceremony, wish I could be there, you make me and your dad so proud. Sara, you will do just fine in your interview, you have already made the best impression. Show them who you are and what you stand for. All my love, MOM

Landon Family said...

So glad to hear that! I'm so happy for you guys.

Background