August 13, 2008

Estamos en Mexico















Hello everybody this is our first blog post and right now we are in Cuernavaca Mexico learning Español. We have been here for 3 1/2 weeks and we are excited to go back home. We have had a ton of fun and we have seen many interesting places in Mexico. It is amazing here it is 70 degrees all year round and it rains here every night, and I ain't talkin just a little rain I am talking lluvia muy fuerte as they say in español (strong rain for those of you who don't speak Spanish). Anyway watch for some more pictures to come. Carpenteros out.

4 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

Hola. Se ve bonito su blog. Cuidense y nos vemos pronto. Chau.

Marla said...

Sara and Josh
It's great to hear from you guys and find that you had a blog going on. Glad you guys made it back, it looked like you had a great time. I look forward to seeing more pictures from you. Me, I'm back to work, started back on the 25th, and 3 days into school I already had to chase a girl around the class to keep her from leaving and to keep her safe from harming anyone or thing....what a way to start the year off.
Love you both,
Marla

D Bulloch said...

Hey you guys! We had a lot of fun with you two. We really missed you. We need to play again soon

Unknown said...

Hi,
Did you I ever tell you the Karen Carpenter was and is my favorite singer next to Cher. Her song "We only just begun" Reminds me of the two you if you haven't heard it you should. As you know I'am in college Got an A+ on my first Art project. Just want you to know I have the best Goddaughter in the world, I a question if you are my goddaughter does that now make Josh my Godson. Love you both Auntie Ziggy

Background